We unveiled our new logo a few months ago, but it has taken us a little longer than expected to finish the latest redesign of our very own website. It’s been a very busy Spring for us, but we think it was worth the wait.
One goal for our new website is to showcase a modern style, layout & techniques of mobile-friendly responsive web design. To do this we incorporated design elements & content that was aesthetically pleasing, true to our brand & image, with target audience focused content to effectively communicate our message.
The latest Portage Design website features:
- stunning full screen imagery
- parallax-effect (logo motion in relation to the background image as you mouse-over) to add depth, focus and visual interest
- clean crisp lines of a flat UI design
- fully responsive mobile support
- locally designed Kawartha Lakes, Ontario.